These flash floppy emulators from Gotek are great. But they are even better when they have the FlashFloppy firmware loaded. The SFRC922D model I have seems to have some extra holes under the serial/boot jumpers. I chose to use the USB/DFU programming method for which you will need a USB A-A cable. Here's how I put the Gotek into boot mode for DFU: Jumpers for boot/DFU mode. Wirelinks above the white connector. Once in boot mode you can program the device using the dfu-util: I'm using OSX, and used homebrew to install the dfu-util. brew install dfu-util dfu-util --list dfu-util 0.9 Copyright 2005-2009 Weston Schmidt, Harald Welte and OpenMoko Inc. Copyright 2010-2016 Tormod Volden and Stefan Schmidt This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY Please report bugs to http://sourceforge.net/p/dfu-util/tickets/ Deducing device DFU version from functional descriptor length Found Runtime: [05ac:8206] ver=1965, devnum=2, cfg=1, intf=2, ...
Comments
Post a Comment